Monday 5 October 2009

Kings Road


kings road by nails inc. is quickly becoming one of my favourite nail polishes. i painted my nails with it yesterday and i cannot stop looking at my hands. it's a lovely light lilac shade that leaves a intense glossy finish!

i must admit, i was quiet surprised when i found myself liking this nail varnish because i do prefer darker nail colours and just generally feel that darker colour look nicer on my hands/nails. i do own quiet a few light shades but never seem to reach for them, especially in the winter, but i love love love this colour and think it compliments my skin tone perfectly!

have you ever been surprised by a nail colour?

x

8 comments:

  1. I love that color! I wear it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a gorgeous colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, ur a nails inc freak like me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colour! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bubblegarm - I LOVE nails inc. i keep telling myself not to buy anymore, but my collection keeps on growing! :S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute color! and the package is pretty too...

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails