first I'll start by apologising, because I've been meaning to do this review for ages, but just haven't got round to it. I've been really busy with school, work, applying for uni etc. etc. etc...
but anyway, moving on... i mentioned in a earlier post that i was sent the new pulse perfection mascara by maybelline to test out, and i did. I've been using it for over a week now and overall have mixed opinions.
Why You'll Love ItIt’s our first vibrating mascara. Transforms your lashes to perfection.
- Patent-pending elastomer brush vibrates 7,000 times per stroke
- Provides clump-free definition, intense color, and shine
- Waterproof; also available in washable formula
- Builds lash volume, length, and adds curl
- Buildable formula
- Ideal for All Skin Types
- Contact lens safe
i noticed that the wand was pretty much exactly the same as the Define-A-Lash wand, which was fine with me especially since i used to love that mascara, but after using the mascara for a couple of days, i felt that there was both pros and cons to the product.
- the vibrating wand did help to separate the lashes effortlessly
- the mascara lengthened the lashes
- I'm a contact lens wearer and it didn't irritate
- added shine to the lashes
- i didn't like the feel of the vibration on the eyelid
- i can see why this mascara is priced at £14.99 , but i do feel this is too steep
- i think the effect can be achieved with a little more effort using define a lash but at half the price.
- on some occasions my eyelashes did begin to clump